1. Why is the item I want to buy not available?
- If you cannot find certain products, or cannot order a product in a specific style/size, please return to our website from time to time as we replenish our stock frequently.
- “Out of Stock” products are not available for purchase at the moment, but will likely be in stock shortly.
2. In which situation will a product be shown as “Out of Stock”?
- The product you choose is not available for sale anymore.
- The available size/ colour of the product is sold out when you place the product in the shopping bag.
- If the product is sold out after you have paid for the order, we will contact you via email to explain the condition. The refund will be credit back to your credit card account. While for other products that are available in your order, we will follow the general order processing procedures for delivery. Please contact our Customer Representatives if you have inquiries.
3. Can I check the stock online of Catalog offline retail concept stores in Hong Kong / Macau?
- Sorry, we do not offer such a service at this stage.
- If an item you are interested in is out of stock at CATALOG Online Store, please Find A Store and contact the store directly to check product availability.
1. Can I modify or cancel an order?
- Orders will be cancelled automatically if you failed to pay during checkout. Please make a new order if you still want to buy those items.
- If you want to cancel or modify an order that has been paid or shipped, please contact our Customer Representatives.
2. How do I track the current status of my order?
- If you purchased as a member, you can check the order status after logging into My Account and navigating to “My Orders” on the left of the page.
- If you purchased as a guest, please click Order Status at the bottom of the page. Enter the Order ID, Recipient Last Name and Email then click “Check My Order”.
- For delivery status tracking, please click the below links correspondingly.
3. Can I modify the shipping address, product size, or color of an order?
- Unfortunately you cannot edit order information after placed.
- In this case, please contact our Customer Representatives to cancel the order you would like to modify and place a new order.
4. What happens if I submit duplicate orders?
- Please contact our Customer Representatives for assistance.
DOOR-TO-DOOR DELIVERY & TIMELINE
1. How many days after placing my order will I receive my items?
- Order will be delivered within 7 – 10 working days after we have received you order. For outlying islands and remote districts, please wait for at least 10 working days for delivery.
- No delivery service on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
2. Do you ship to other countries or areas outside of Hong Kong?
- We now offer shipping to Macau addresses.
IN-STORE PICKUP SERVICE
1. Which products are available for store pick-up service?
- All products sold in CATALOG online store are available for store pick-up.
2. Any delivery charge needed for store pick-up service?
- This service is free of charge. However, you will need to visit our stores to pick up your order.
3. Is the price aligned between online store and retail stores?
- The price in online store and retail stores may be different. Please refer to price listed in CATALOG online store for your order payment.
4. How many days after placing my order will I receive my items?
- The products will generally be delivered within 7- 10 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) after order is confirmed. We will notify you by email after orders arrived. .
- Please pick up the order within 7 days after you received the email notification.
5. How do I pick up my items from CATALOG retail stores?
- Please go to the designated CATALOG store and show them the email notification you have received. You can then sign and receive the package after your delivery number and name are confirmed.
- If you are entrusting someone else to pick up your delivery for you, they must display the email and give your name to the our store staff before taking the order.
6. What happens if I don’t pickup my order before the deadline?
- We will reserve your order for 7 days after the orders arrived and send you an email notification.
- If you failed to pick up the order till the 7th day, the order will be automatically cancelled and returned to CATALOG. Your payment will be refunded to the same account you used for payment. If you still want the products, you will need to place a new order.
7. Can I change my selected delivery method?
- If you need to change the delivery address or method, please contact our customer service staff at +852 2310 6251 to check the order status and confirm whether order information can be changed.
8. What happens if I do not receive the email notification for pick-up?
- If you do not receive the email, please log in your account and check the order status. You could also contact our customer service staff at +852 2310 6251 to check the order status.
9. When I went to pick up my order, the staff informed me that they did not have it. What should I do?
- Please contact our customer service staff at +852 2310 6251 for assistance.
RETURN & REFUND
1. How long does it take for a refund to be processed?
- Refund will generally take 20 business days upon our receipt of the returned products.
- Actual receipt date is subject to the process period of the relevant bank/payment gateway.
2. Which account will my payment be refunded to?
- The refund will be made to the account used for your payment.
3. Can my pending refund be directly credited against a new order?
- Sorry, your refund cannot be used to offset against a new order. Please wait for the refund to be credited to your card or account.
4. The items I received in are different from my order description. What should I do?
- You can either reject or receive the order and then contact our Customer Representatives for help.
5. Am I still entitled to the 14-day Unconditional Return service if I purchase merchandise at Catalog retail stores?
- The 14-day Unconditional Return is only applicable at eshop.dungcunail.com for one time only per order.
- Purchase at Catalog retail stores are subject to a 14-day (conditional) exchange policy. For any disputes, Swire Resources Limited reserves the right of final decisions.
1. How can I update my personal account information?
- If you need to change your personal information, log into My Account and then edit information you would like to change.
2. How can I check my order history?
- If you place an order as a member, please log into My Account and check your order history under “My Orders”. You will see all the orders you have made there.
- If you placed an order as a guest, please click Order Status at the bottom of the page. Enter the Order ID, Customer Last Name and Email then click “Continue”. However, you can only check the orders one by one with respective order IDs.
3. Is my membership information secure?
- Your privacy is strictly protected. We will not disclose any of your information to the third parties or use for any other purposes other than order processing without your written permission.